price a - (Details)
Before Mailing, register your kit at 23andme.com/start otherwise, your sample will NOT be processed.
The best DNA kit with the most comprehensive ancestry breakdown and 30+ trait reports.
Easily upgrade to the Health + Ancestry Service at any time for an extra cost and receive access to all 150+ reports on ancestry, traits and health.
– See how your DNA breaks out across our 2000+ regions worldwide.
– Learn about your ancestral origins.
– See where your ancestors lived 500+ years ago.
– Use your DNA findings to travel to the places that make you, you.
– Automatically built from your DNA relationships. It’s easy. It’s convenient. It’s just a click away.
– Opt-in to connect with people who share DNA with you – and message them.
– Discover DNA relatives from around the world.
– Choose to message and meet relatives – maybe even hear new family stories, share photos and get a better understanding of your family’s history.
-Trace parts of your ancestry to specific groups of individuals from over a thousand years ago.
-Understand how the migration of our DNA tells the story of your ancestors.
Share & Compare
-Explore genetic similarities and differences between you and your relatives.
-See how different ancestries have traveled through generations of your family. Requires relatives to be genotyped.
– Share reports with family and friends (even if they are not customers!)
-Discover how much Neanderthal DNA you inherited.
-See how your Neanderthal composition compares to others.
-Learn which traits your Neanderthal DNA is associated with, like height and back hair.
30+ traits including: Hair (Colour, Curliness, Male Bald Spot), Taste & Smell (Sweet vs. Salty, Bitter), Facial Features (Cheek Dimples, Unibrow, Freckles).
DNA RELATIVES: Opt-in to our DNA Relatives tool to find, connect, and message those who share DNA with you. Automatically start your Family Tree using your DNA. Compare ancestries and traits and message to better understand your family connections.
OUR MOST INNOVATIVE ANCESTRY: Drill down into the details. Trace how certain populations were passed down through different generations. See estimates of your ancestry down to the 0.1%. See overlapping chromosome segments between you and your matches to help you triangulate new relatives for your family tree. Find out how much of your DNA is derived from Neanderthals and how that compares to others.
EXPLORE YOUR TRAITS: Know what makes you, you. Discover what makes you unique with reports like hair photobleaching and freckles. See what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences. Discover how DNA can affect your ability to match a musical pitch or whether you hate the sound of chewing.
PRIVATE AND PROTECTED: Everyone deserves a secure, private place to explore and understand their genetics. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control. You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share. Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/about/privacy